Major Imports Ltd started its operations in 1958 and was primarily an importer of merchandise from Mexico. In the sixties, Major sold handbags & western belts throughout western Canada from its warehouse in Vancouver.
In the early seventies its present management purchased the company and diversified its product base and began importing items from many countries. Over the last 40 years Major has built a national sales force covering all of Canada with our head office now in Richmond, B.C. We have grown to be Canada’s largest distributor of belts, buckles, and western accessories.
We have built an extensive line of products for the Giftware, Men’s wear, and Western Wear markets. We recently expanded into the Sports market by introducing a new line of products. We also expanded our jewelry line to included pendants & bracelets.
Throughout the years we have built a reputation of innovative products & excellent service. We represent exclusively in Canada several American companies who through us can provide a complete line of products for your accessories requirements. Our products can be seen at all the major Gift, Men’s wear, Western, and Sports Shows throughout the country.
- 1st order for new customers must be prepaid by cheque, Visa or MasterCard
- Customers will remain on COD until Customer Profile is fully completed and credit authorized. (about 30 days)
- Minimum opening order: $200
- Term: 2 % 10 Days, Net 30
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All returns must have an authorization.
- All Merchandise is FOB our warehouse in Richmond, B.C.
- Orders shipped between 7-10 days from our warehouse
- We usually ship by CANPAR or CANADA POST